CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Keeley Reading from The Bible Animal Storybook

Keeley brought this book home from Grandma's in Portland a couple weeks ago and hasn't put it down. I am so amazed at how she can just sit and read so I just had to get it on video...enjoy...(oh, we had to do this in pieces because one video is too large to load here)...




1 comments:

Joyful Mom said...

Keeley you are so amazingly adorable. You remind me of your mommy when she was a little girl and she would record herself reading a book. Your little girl voices sound a lot alike. Watching you read, makes me miss you very much. I wish I could be there or you could be here all the time. I wish we lived closer together. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. Keep reading! Love Dodo