CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keeley + Basketball

Keeley dressed herself for Basketball on Saturday...yeah, this is the outfit you bought her almost 2 years ago...I remember her wearing it for soccer practice in October of 2007 (pictures below). The shirt is okay if she doesn't raise her hands, but the shorts - oh my goodness! And don't you like the pulled up orange socks??? Time for a new Nike outfit dad (hint, hint)!!!
Here is Keeley trying to shoot. I took other pics, but I was using my phone so they didn't come out well. She majorly air-balled it and at the end when everyone was supposed to shoot, Keeley was out by the 3 point line just dribbling!
Here is Miss Keeley in 2007 getting ready to go to soccer practice.
Keeley got a good laugh out of hitting the punching bag!

0 comments: