CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation - June 4, 2009

Keeley getting ready; letting her nail polish dry.
A close up of her headband and earrings; she was set on having blue!
Isis, Adelyn, Catherine (Cat)
The Cake; Keeley cried when she thought she wasn't going to get any. I kept wanting to take pictures of her with her friends and she kept saying "I'm hungry!" I thought she wanted to go to dinner and when we started to leave, she was crying because she had just wanted cake! So, after a few bites of cake, she was ready for more pictures:)
Angelina
Angel again (not so close up!)
Next to her graduation bucket. Included were a video montage of each class, bubbles, and a shirt with all the kids' signatures on it. Very creative and special!
Keeley singing. She did such a great job and did everything she was supposed to. She has really grown up this year!
The rose & medal ceremony
Geena
Cierra
Presley
Trinity
Keeley and her bucket, getting ready to leave
Michelle
Lily

0 comments: